Best Bites In Hermosa Beach
Picture this: you just finished up with one of our amazing stylists; you’re looking fabulous, and have some time to kill. It’s obviously time to show off your new look! Luckily, Jessica Rose Salon is perfectly located in the heart of Hermosa and skipping distance to a number of great dining destinations. We’ve fashioned a list of some of our favorite neighbors that make for great spots for a post-cut, bite to eat.
1) Café Bonaparte- located directly on Pier Ave, their cozy new location is a great ode to all the Parisian cafes but with the added bonus of a sea breeze and Southern California weather. Great spot to grab a coffee and a pastry.
2) Gum Tree- Gum Tree is the Aussie inspired eatery and artisan gift shop that serves up both Australian and American favorites, that are made with only organic or locally sourced ingredients.
3) The Source Café- boasting a chef that has worked in Napa, Italy, and Spain, and a menu with food and drink made completely in house and organic, you have to check it out! Best place for the health conscious.
4) Abigaile- Always a local favorite, this is one of our picks for a night out after a cut at Jessica Rose Salon. In a building that was once a church now sits Abigaile, featuring an edgy graffitied interior and a great menu of beer and globally influenced food.
5) Palmilla Cocina Y Tequila- the restaurant on this list with the strongest foreign influence, Palmilla is the ideal spot to be seen and enjoy Mexican cuisine and a delicious cocktail.
6) Baran’s 2239- the only place on our shortlist that would require getting in a car from Jessica Rose, we still had to include Baran’s because of their meteoric rise in the South Bay restaurant scene. Make sure to stop in before all the praise makes it tough to get a seat!